Join the Slifer Smith & Frampton Family
At Slifer Smith & Frampton, we pride ourselves on our reputation as the longest-serving and most knowledgeable real estate firm in the Valley. We never take this reputation for granted, which is why our team of support professionals work just as hard to serve our brokers as they do to serve you.
When you work with Slifer Smith & Frampton, your success is our success. The collaborative culture, supportive management approach, comprehensive training, innovative marketing, and dedicated support staff ensure that Slifer Smith & Frampton brokers are successful. In fact, we have more than 240 brokers with an average of 20 years of experience representing our four divisions including Denver, Summit County, Eagle County and the Roaring Fork Valley. SSF provides our brokers with all of the tools they need to succeed, and it’s this approach that has cemented our position as the market leader in the Vail Valley.
SSF is focused on providing sophisticated tools, experienced leadership, and career-long learning programs for our brokers and staff. Our company is comprised of the most successful and well-networked professionals in the industry. If you are interested in joining our team and becoming involved in our inspiring culture of success, we invite you to contact us.
We are thrilled to announce that SSF has won the Best Places to Work Award for the Vail Valley Partnership Annual Success Awards! The 17th Annual Success Awards recognizes businesses and individuals who have excelled over the past year and acknowledges their hard work and dedication as the best in the Vail Valley. These businesses and individuals play a significant role in driving the Vail Valley’s business community and economic growth. These awards are first nominated by the community, picked as a finalist from VVP and then the final decision was then made by a committee that consisted of previous winners. In this award we were acknowledged for our community support through donations & employee volunteerism, SSF’s employee retention rate, employee career development, and the inception of the Slifer House. And we couldn't agree more, it truly is the Best Place to Work!
Testimonials from some of our newest team members
Education and Training
SSF is committed to providing a variety of learning options for our brokers to ensure we remain at the top of our game when it comes to local real estate expertise. From the rookie broker to the seasoned veteran, SSF ensures that continuing education remains at the forefront of every career. SSF understands that brokers have different learning styles, which is why we offer a variety of training options through the Slifer University. These options include:
- Online education sessions offered 24/7
- Classroom programs to enhance communication, presentation, negotiation & closing skills
- Interactive presentations and role playing
- Renowned speaker series
- Access to further continuing education courses
At SSF, we’ve built a foundation over the last 50 years that has created unparalleled standards of excellence. We believe that brokers who want the best career in real estate should surround themselves with the best brokers in the business. That’s why our corporate managers, branch brokers, office coordinators and marketing team help our brokers define, track and exceed their goals. We offer mentoring programs, weekly classes, hands-on training and collaborative support systems that inspire our brokers to be their best. Programs include:
- Ninja Training
- Dream Business Builder
- Gold Standard Listing Presentation
- Top Guns Gatherings
Seasoned marketing professionals bring cutting edge technology and innovative advertising and public relations tools to all of our brokers, ensuring maximum visibility and traffic to our website. This includes:
- Full-service marketing department
- Professional print and digital marketing materials (customizable)
- Customizable agent-branded websites
- Social media integration
- CRM Software (Customer Relationship Management)
- Video and virtual tours
- Professional photographer & drone videographer
- eBusiness division
- Lead Generation
- Global Referral Network
- Client Relocation
- Agent Support
- Closing Coordinators
- CMA specialists
- IT Support
- Local & Global Affiliations
- Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® is the world’s largest network of premier independent residential real estate firms. Because real estate is still a local business, LeadingRE local brands continue to dominate, with the No. 1 market ranking in 44% of the top markets. The network includes 550 firms with 4,000 offices and 128,000 sales agents in more than 55 countries.
- Luxury Portfolio International, the luxury side of LeadingRE with approximately 200 firms that comprise Luxury Portfolio are some of the most powerful independent brokerages worldwide. This prestigious network represents more $1 million-plus properties than any other luxury real estate network and provides strong connections to well-respected firms worldwide.
- Forbes Global Properties, a new luxury real estate marketing platform showcasing the world's finest homes and the stories behind them. Forbes Global Properties is a robust resource for luxury home buyers and sellers - a new curated consumer marketplace that connects discerning buyers to the world's finest homes and the top-tier agents that represent them.
We embrace new technology and innovation and strive to create the most up-to-date mobile apps, interactive website, user-friendly Customer Relationship Management system and online tools allowing our brokers to stay connected and provide exceptional customer support to their clients.
- Our website, VailRealEstate.com, consistently receives the most traffic of any Valley real estate firm and allow us an ever-extending reach to new buyers and sellers.
- Digital Listing Tools
- Broker Intranet and Marketing ordering system
- IT Department is staffed by a technology help desk of experienced professionals
Why East West
Our mission is to cultivate and sustain an inclusive and welcoming environment in which everyone thrives and feels like they belong. We believe in doing the right thing for each other and our communities. That starts by living true to our core value, Embracing Diversity. These principles are always top of mind and are never in question.
- We believe racism, discrimination and acts of violence are intolerable.
- We believe that being unique is powerful.
- We believe inclusion and diversity are integral ingredients to progress.
- We will actively pursue diversity and inclusion.
- We will commit resources to new and existing initiatives.
- We will listen and create opportunities for all voices to be heard to inspire positive change.
Whether you're new to the real estate business, a seasoned professional looking to further your career, or looking to join our team of office coordinators, we'd like to get to know more about you.
To view more job listings from our East West family of companies, please click here.